- The Portuguese version is called "Quero Curtir E Ninguém Vai Me Impedir" ("I Like And Nobody Will Stop Me)".
- The second Portuguese version appeared at the end of the episode Video Wars under the title "Vamos Com Tudo E Ninguém Vai Segurar" ("Come Go With Everything And Nobody Hold").
Here we are, pulling out of the station Here we go, without a moment's hesitation Here we come, a brilliant new sensation We're doing what we were born to do Gang way, we're coming through We're off and runnin' and no one can stop us We're off and runnin', nobody can top us More than looking good, we're looking stunning We're off and runnin' We may have our ups and downs But we're still better than the rest of the clowns We're off and runnin' and no one can stop us We're off and runnin', nobody can top us More than looking good, we're looking stunning We're off and runnin' We're off and runnin' We're off and runnin'
- "We're Off and Runnin" is also the name of a Smashin' Fashion.
- The title of the song appears without the necessary apostrophe at the end of the word "runnin" in both the start and the ending of the music video, making the title with that misspelling the official name of the song.
- The second Portuguese version, apart of having a different title, also has more faithful lyrics to the original English version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.