|In Search of the Stolen Album|
|Season 1, Episode 17|
|Air date||October 11, 1986|
|Written by||Rick Merwin|
| Next ►|
Hot Time in Hawaii
As Jem and The Holograms prepare to release their debut album, Eric hires Zipper to steal it so the Misfits can use the material for themselves. Pizzazz sends the Holograms anonymous letters with clues that will supposedly lead them to the stolen album, but instead they lead them into dangerous situations. In the end, Pizzazz becomes angry at Eric since they got a French lessons album instead of the debut album.
- Jem: Somebody's playing a little flat.
- Aja: Nah, couldn't be me. Must be the mic or something.
- Shana: Maybe you're just wearing the wrong shoes.
- Aja: No, my shoes aren't flat. They're sharp, don't you think?
- Shana: We're trying to find Chubette.
- Scar: Ask him.
- Kimber: Do you know where she is?
- Punker #2: Buzz off, babe. You're not my type.
- Jerrica: I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but we own one of the world's most powerful computers.
- Aja, Shana and Kimber: (all together) Synergy.
- Jem, Shana and Kimber pose as Pizzazz, Roxy and Stormer to get their master tapes back.
- All the song titles in this episode are capitalized.
- After Jerrica and Aja see the dent in the Rockin Roadster, Jerrica's words are coming out of Aja's mouth.
- When Jerrica and the Holograms find the first note, it reads "In Search of Good Times...", but when Jerrica reads it, she says "In search of good tunes...".
- There are only two featured songs in this episode, instead of the usual three. Both songs, however, used the same background music.
- The Holograms release their first album.
- The Top 10 list shown briefly at the end of the episode shows parodies of various real musicians and groups: Pauper (Prince), Bruce Fallsteen (Bruce Springsteen), The Moss-Covered Stones (The Rolling Stones), Iron Fading (Iron Maiden), Twisted Brother (Twisted Sister), The Roomoans (The Ramones), and Tom Potty and the Headbreakers (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers).