|Season 1, Episode 25|
|Air date||February 22nd, 1987|
|Written by||David Wise|
The Jem Jam (Part 2)
| Next ►|
Glitter and Gold
The Misfits find this out and set up the sculptures to explode onstage while Jem and the Holograms are filming the video, leading the police to believe it was Jem and the Holograms and Beck who put the diamonds there. Jem and the Holograms must team up with Beck to find the actual culprit before the cops catch them.
- Jem: Who's practically made a career of getting us into trouble?
- Aja, Kimber and Shana: The Misfits.
- Fitzgerald: Jem, if anything had have happened...
- Shana: You wouldn't have anybody to dump paint on!
- Kimber: Or cut in the middle of the Pacific!
- Aja: Atlantic.
- Kimber: Whatever!
- Kimber: So much for our glamorous image.
- Aja: I think we lost that the day Fitzgerald Beck walked into our lives.
- Video: Fitzgerald Beck's still not here.
- Jem: Does this guy bother to show up for anything?
- Roxy: Those no talents get the royal treatment and we get nothing.
- Stormer: Looks like Eric botched it again.
- Pizzazz: They better enjoy it cause I'm going to make sure their stay in New York is a disaster.
- When Anthony is showing some of Beck's past performance works to the Holograms, a video of three men completely clad in white suits appears. This trio resembles real life band/company known as Blue Man Group.
- The Holograms are interrupted when they try to sing "I Believe In Happy Endings" a total of three times in this episode. The first time is when paint is dumped on them, the second time is on a runaway barge and the third time on stage with the exploding gadgets full of diamonds.
- At the end of the episode, Lin-Z introduces another look at the Misfits video, "Surprise! Surprise!" and another look at the Holograms' outrageous video hit, "I Believe In Happy Endings".